Tell Us About Your Products
Are you launching a new product? Hosting a giveaway on your stand? Making an exciting announcement? Tell us about your plans for Fine Food Australia 2019 and wherever possible we will try to generate some free publicity for your company!
With Fine Food Australia just around the corner, our visitor promotional campaign is kicking into gear, and we need your help!
Our visitors’ number one reason for attending the show is to find new products. Therefore, we want to start promoting the products and services you’re planning to showcase at the event this year.
There are a number of free channels where your products can be promoted to Australia’s foodservice industry.
Fine Food Australia partners with Hospitality Magazine, Hello Foodservice, Foodservice Magazine, Restaurant & Catering, Retail World and Baking Business, to name a few. Our partner publications regularly run print and online editorial on Fine Food Australia and are seeking to cover new and innovative products in the market.
Fine Food Australia Marketing Campaign
There are loads of opportunities for free coverage through Fine Food Australia’s own channels, including:
- the Fine Food Australia website which gets 235,000 sessions per year;
- emails to a 75,000 strong food industry database;
- Facebook and Instagram pages.
This is your chance to gain FREE exposure for your products.
What we’ll need from you:
- 200 word product description: Tell us the about unique selling points of your products, an overview of why a potential customer should choose your product over a competitor’s.
- High resolution product image/s (minimum 1mb).
- A blurb about your company.
- Link – where should we send readers to find out more?
Submit by email: email@example.com
Please note, inclusion of new products is always at the publisher’s discretion – the more newsworthy and innovative your product is, the more likely it is to be included.
Our publicity agency, Flaunt, may also be in contact with you over the next few weeks and months to follow up on product submissions.