The South Asian emerging markets of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Pakistan continue to be on the radar of Australian exporters, thanks to its large consuming middle class with increasing willingness to spend on quality products.
Austrade is excited to present a panel line-up featuring gourmet food retailers and importers from South Asia. Join us for a breakfast session to understand the export opportunities in South Asia as you hear directly from Austrade representatives and interact with some key South Asian buyers attending Fine Food. Some of the key buyers attending from South Asia are Foodhall- which is India’s largest gourmet chain, Sri Lanka Airlines Catering division, Amazon India and more buyers who are to be confirmed soon.
An expert panel discussion, covering:
- The latest market trends and opportunities,
- What South Asian buyers look for in Australian suppliers, and
Dedicated Q&A session, where you can:
- Hear diverse perspectives on the opportunities and challenges, and
- Interact directly with buyers on the best way of doing business in South Asia.
Who should attend
- F&B exporters at every stage, from those starting out, to seasoned professionals.
For more information please reach out to email@example.com