Global Table brings together leading international and Australian agrifood events under one umbrella to join the conversation on solving our biggest food challenges and creating tomorrow’s breakthroughs.
Global Table will amass a highly engaged global audience through partnerships with government, industry bodies and international partner events. Delegates come from Australia, New Zealand, Asia-Pacific, United States, Europe and the Middle East, from all parts of the agrifood system.
Join them to connect, collaborate and transform the food system towards a more sustainable future.
- Secretary John F. Kerry (keynote)
- Shama Sukul Lee (keynote)
- Dr Howard-Yana Shapiro (keynote)
- Dr Angeline Achariya
- Professor Andrew Lowe
- Olympia Yarger
- Gerardo Mazzeo
- Virginia Birrell
- plus 200 others
- The future of hemp
- Next gen protein: cell to fork, plant to plate
- AI and Big Data in food innovation
- Disrupting climate change
- Water solutions across the value chain
- plus 50 more
As a partner event of Fine Food Australia, Global Table are offering a 20% discount! Get your discounted ticket here.
Voucher Code: friend