Tasting: Celebrating the Australian Gin Industry
11-Sep, 15:30 - 17:00
Australia is now in the second gin craze with the boom of boutique gins. Why has gin suddenly gone nuts in Australia and what is it all about? Come and listen to eight of Australia's most influential distilleries making headway in Australia and overseas, whilst tasting their premium gins that you must have on your drinks list. This session will be capped at 40 people for the tastings - first in, first served!
The gins that you'll be invited to taste include:
- Byron Slow Gin by Brookie's, presented by Eddie Brook
- Australian Dry Gin by Manly Spirits, presented by Tim Stones
- Old Tom Gin by Kangaroo Island Spirits, presented by Sarah Lark
- Green Ant Gin by Adelaide Hills Distillery, presented by Toby Kline
- Sydney Dry Gin by Poor Toms Gin, presented by Griffin Blumer
- Signature Dry Gin by Archie Rose, presented by Nigel Weisbaum
- Premium Dry Gin by Patient Wolf Gin, presented by Matt Argus
- Bloody Shiraz by Four Pillars, presented by Stuart Gregor
The mixer for this session is sponsored by Fever Tree. Water sponsored by Lurisia. Glassware sponsored by Spiegelau.