Giveaway: Pastry Seminar with Emmanuele Forcone
World Pastry Champion, Emmanuele Forcone will run a dedicated 5 hour seminar covering the art of pastry technique and innovation. You will learn about geometrical pastry design, new techniques, and the importance of shaping award winning desserts. You will learn how to execute a meringue tube, a technique that was invented by Emmanuele for the World Championship Competitipn in Lyon. Following the seminar, light refreshments will be provided.
We have 10 tickets to giveaway (tickets valued at $99), so take advantage of this exclusive and unique opportunity with one of the finest pastry chefs in the world.
Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Melbourne Polytechnic – Preston Campus
77 Saint Georges Road
Preston, VIC 3072
The 10 free tickets will only be redeemable for the Pastry Seminar with Emmanuele Forcone on Friday 16 September. Emmanuele will also be hosting a 1 day Entremets Masterclass on Saturday 17 September, and a 2 day Sugar Showpiece Masterclass on Monday 19 & Tuesday 20 September. For more information, or to book tickets to these seminars, visit the Pastry Revolution website.
Three simple steps to enter:
- Make sure that you are registered for Fine Food Australia.
- Email Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration confirmation number (found on your confirmation email). The first 10 people to email their registration number will win a ticket. All ticket winners will be notified via email prior to Fine Food Australia.
- To collect the ticket, entrants must attend Fine Food Australia 2016 and visit us at the media office to collect their ticket.
Terms & Conditions:
- To enter, you must be pre-registered to attend Fine Food Australia 2016.
- To be eligible to win, you must attend Fine Food Australia 2016 during opening hours on any of the following days:
Monday 12 September 10.00am – 8.00pm
Tuesday 13 September 10.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 14 September 10.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday 15 September 10.00am – 4.00pm
- Employees of Diversified Communications Australia and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The prize is one ticket to attend the Pastry Seminar with Emmanuele Forcone on Friday 16 September 2016 from 9am until 2pm. There are a total of 10 prizes available.
- The prize will be won on a first in, first served basis. The first 10 pre-registered visitors who have emailed email@example.com with their 10 digit confirmation number (found on your confirmation email), and who visit the media office during the show will win a ticket.
- All 10 winners will be emailed closer to the event with confirmation of their prize. Winners must present this email upon collection of the prize
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Promotion run by Diversified Communications Australia ABN 18 006 002 286.
Don’t forget to register online in order to be eligible for this competition.