In order to be eligible for the Fine Food Australia Best New Product Awards, your products must fit the following criteria:
- Products may only be entered by manufacturers or authorised distributors.
- Entry forms must be completed in full.
- Products must be on display at the exhibition.
- Products must be first released to the market within 12 months of the exhibition.
- Products may be food, drink or equipment.
- Products must not have been entered into a category before.
- Product is not considered new if it has simply changed within its existing category i.e. gone up in size from 200g to 300g. A product is considered new if an existing line is launched into a new category i.e. a retail product now has a foodservice line.
- A product line with multiple flavours will be classed as one product entry.